This year’s Sports Day is to be held on Monday 12th December at 9.00 a.m. Any parents who wish to come and support will be more than welcome. The venue this year will be the “The Hong Kong Institute of Education Sports Complex” situated at 55 Yau King Lane, Tai Po. Tel 2638-6300
- Normal school buses will go straight to HKIED. for registration at 9.00 and will collect students from HKIED between 1:15 – 1:30. Please check the new pick up times on the bus route timetable in the attached pdf file (click here for the revised routes in orange)
- Buses have been provided at school for those students who normally make their own way to and from school. These buses will depart between 8:15 and 8:30 and will return back to school after the event via Sha Tin MTR station.
- The school minibuses will bring students to school at their normal time for 8:10 and then after completing their primary school drop off to Sha Tin Junior School will transport their passengers to the HKIED.
- Parents may drop their children directly at the HKIED, which opens at 8:30.
- Please click the links below for a map and directions
– Directions to HKIED from Sha Tin
– Directions to HKIED from Sai Kung
– Directions to HKIED from Fanling
- Events will start at 9:15 sharp.
- Spectators are welcome.
- There will be no afternoon lessons, students will go home from the event.
Should you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.