Dear Year 13 Parents, Guardians and Students
I hope this email finds you well.
On 4 Feb 2021, the IB released a statement to confirm the dual route for the May 2021 Diploma Programme and Careers-related Programme examination session. This is the same process that the IB successfully put in place for the November 2020 session.
Here is the link to full statement: https://www.ibo.org/news/news-about-the-ib/update-for-may-2021-diploma-programme-and-career-related-programme-examination-session/
What does this mean for STC students?
- Currently, it is our intention to conduct examinations in all subjects in May 2021
- All coursework will be submitted and assessed externally
- Currently, students will continue with classes until their scheduled leaving date 16 April 2021
- IBDP/CP Examinations are scheduled to begin on 29 April and finish on Friday 20 May. Please use this link to the published exam schedule: https://www.ibo.org/contentassets/7f6c7681e0b34fc8b0541c1229c7521d/may-2021-exam-schedule-english-revised-v2.pdf
- We are currently organising our face to face schedule up to Easter Holidays which will be released before Chinese New Year.
Therefore, to all our IBDP/CP students, our message remains the same. Please continue with your studies, for all your subjects, as normal. All of the work you do between now and the completion of the course will continue to be important for ensuring that you achieve the best possible outcomes.
As always please contact me with any questions or concerns.