Dear Graduating Student and Parents,
We are writing to confirm the arrangements for the Year 13 Graduation Ceremony which is taking place this coming Saturday.
We will continue to follow the programme of four separate Graduation Ceremonies as outlined below.
9.30am – 10.30am Dragon
11.30am – 12.30pm Griffin
1.30pm – 2.30pm Pegasus
3.30pm – 4.30pm Phoenix
Due to a slight change in EDB guidelines we are now able to offer families TWO extra seats for the Graduation Ceremony. If you would like the extra seats please fill in this form here. The deadline for this will be Thursday 27 May at 9am.
Student procedures on arrival
- We would like all students to arrive 30 minutes prior to their ceremony.
- All students must enter the campus via Reception to have their temperature taken.
- Students must then make their way to the basketball court to receive their flowers and have a photograph taken.
- Once we have completed this we will move to the Hall for a rehearsal.
- The event is a formal occasion and we ask that all students dress appropriately and have on their cap and gown.
Parent/Guardian procedures on arrival
- On arrival, parents/guardians must sign-in on the guest list at the security booth at the main gate. Please note only those who are on the guest list will be allowed to enter the campus.
- All parents must have their temperature taken in Reception.
- Make their way to the second floor and wait outside the main Hall, maintaining social distance. Guests will be allowed into the main Hall once the rehearsal has finished.
In order to speed up the process of entering the campus we would be grateful if all guests can complete the Travel & Health Declaration e-notice on Gateway prior to Saturday.
The deadline for completing the Travel & Health Declaration e-notice on Gateway is on 28 May 2021 9:00pm
All students and guests will be required to wear a mask.
All four ceremonies will be live-streamed via Zoom. The link to the event will be sent later in the week in a separate email.
After the ceremony has finished, the photographer will be available for family photographs in rooms 130, 131 and 132. Photographs can also be taken outside on the basketball court until the next House groups arrive for their event.
We are very much looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday.
Jane Parry Mo Devlin Rachael Pegg
Senior Leader Head of Year Deputy Head of Year