The School Uniform Shop is jointly run by Sha Tin College PTSA and Sha Tin Junior School PTA. In order to improve our services during the peak season, we are accepting pre-orders for the 2016 – 2017 academic year NOW!
Why should you order so early?
No more queuing up outside the Uniform Shop…
No more worries about sizes running out…
Everything will be packed for you beforehand and you can pick up at the school…
You can enjoy a worry-free summer holiday with your child!
How does it work?
- Check the uniform check-list, specifications and size chart on the Sha Tin College website. Samples are also available at Uniform Shop.
- Fill in the order form with a cheque payable to SHA TIN COLLEGE PARENT TEACHER ASSOCIATION LIMITED. Please include your child’s name, class and contact numbers at the back of the cheque.
- Drop it off in a box located at the School Reception by 15th April 2016.
- An order number will be issued to you via email.
- Ordered items will be pre-packed and ready for collection from 15th June 2016 to 12th August 2016 at Sha Tin College upon presentation of your child’s student card and order number.
- Exchange Policy will start from the date of pick up, not the date you ordered.
The PTSA Coordinator and Uniform Shop staff are always ready to help you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries.