Dear Parents and Guardians,
This year’s Swimming Gala will be held on Thursday 26 September 2019. The venue will be the Ma On Shan Swimming Pool and all students are expected to attend and will either be competing or spectating.
Parents are most welcome to attend the gala and watch their children swimming. If you would like come along please send an email to Ms. Agnes Chan at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will have a section of the stand dedicated for parents. On your arrival at the swimming pool you will need to sign in with a member of staff who will be stationed just outside the turnstiles at the entrance. You will be given a name badge that you will need to wear at all times.
Please note the following arrangements for the day:
- Normal school buses will operate in the morning and will go straight to the Swimming Pool. Buses will then collect students from the Pool at approximately 1pm for the journey home.
- For those students who normally make their own way to and from school, we will arrange extra buses to depart from the College at 8am. These buses will transport the students back to the College and Sha Tin station after the gala.
- If you wish, you may take your children directly to Ma On Shan Pool instead of using the buses.
- Events will start at 8:50 am and finish at approximately 12:30 pm.
- There will be no afternoon lessons.
- Please ensure your child has plenty of water and sunscreen.
- In the event of bad weather please check the school website.
Please do not hesitate to contact the PE Department at the College if you have any direct questions regarding the Swimming Gala arrangements.