Dear Year 11, Year 12 and Year 13 Parents
Further to my email last week, as part of the 5 year cycle of self reflection, in line with IB standards and Practices, we invite stakeholders to complete a survey addressing these standards and practices.
Why is your input important to us?
- The self study invites the STC community to reflect on IBDP/CP practices and standards
- Multiple perspectives are important in identifying the school’s strengths and building on those for further development of the programmes
- With all stakeholders’ reflection we can better identify areas requiring improvement
Please find a link to:
- STC Parent Survey – for Y11/12/13 parents.
- Short presentation from zoom session (4.30 to 5pm Wed 24 March) explaining the 5Yr Self Study
Thank you in advance for completing this short survey.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.
I thank you in advance for your engagement and support in this important self-study.
Vice Principal Curriculum