Year 13 Post Result Arrangements
Dear Year 13 students and parents,
Results are available online on Tuesday, 6 July 2021 at 12:00 GMT (from 20:00 HK time onwards) at https://candidates.ibo.org
You have been issued your personal username and PIN prior to uploading your IB coursework.
Please email email@example.com if you have any difficulties locating your PIN document.
Keep this document confidential at all times. To access your results:
- enter the web address https://candidates.ibo.org in your browser
- enter your alphanumeric personal code (ex. cbh768) – case sensitive
- enter your PIN (ex. TH34MPC4) – not case sensitive
Contact the university or college of your choice to find out if they will accept you with the grade you obtained. If you are not satisfied with the grade for a specific subject and your university or college admission is dependent upon a better grade, you can request for a remark of a specific subject or register for retaking the examination in the November session.
If a college or university has not received your IB results transcript by mail or electronic download 10-14 business days after the results release day, you can contact IB by email firstname.lastname@example.org or give them a call at UK: + 44 29 2054 7740. Mention your candidate session number or transcript order number if applicable.
Or you may contact the HE department for further assistance by email, by phone or in person.
Contact details: Mr. David Stott@ email@example.com
: Ms. Gigi Lam @ firstname.lastname@example.org
: Ms. Jacqueline Kwan @ email@example.com
Enquiry Upon Results (EUR) (also known as “remark request”)
The enquiry upon results (EUR) service can be used if you believe that your results are not a fair reflection of your performance.
Deadline: 6 September 2021
Fee: HK$860 – per subject
Note: Service only available from 6th July to 6 September
Important Note: Your grade may go up or go down as a result of an Enquiry Upon Results.
- Complete an EUR form. This form is attached in this email.
- Please deposit HK$860 to “Sha Tin College” HSBC bank account (808-306948-001) for EACH subject.
- EUR will only be processed by emailing a completed form and a bank receipt to Iris Wan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EUR result notifications are sent to the IB coordinator who will forward the message to you via email. Please note that it may take up to 4 weeks to receive the remark outcome:
- Change in grade (either up or down) – the remark fee will be refunded to you.
- No change in grade – the remark fee will not be returned to you.
Always keep us informed of any change in your personal email address! You will no longer be able to access your STC email after 1st August 2021
November 2021 IB Examinations – Retake
Registration deadline: 26th July 2021
Late Registration deadline: 11 Oct 2021
You must obtain official approval from the IB coordinator, Ms. Kellie Fagan, if you are considering a retake.
A retake registration includes all components within the specific subject. Internal Assessment marks however, if applicable, will be carried forward from the May session.
- If your decision to retake a subject in November is dependent on the result of a pending EUR outcome, you are advised to register your retake request before 26th July 2021. If the change in grade makes you decide to withdraw your registration before 12 October, you will get a refund of the fees.
- If you withdraw your November retake registration for reasons other than mentioned above, you will have to pay the examination fees. No refund will be possible.
The following subjects are excluded from retaking in November:
- Film Studies
- Theatre Arts
- Visual Arts
- Language A written tasks
- Theory of Knowledge essay
- Extended Essay
Procedure and Fees
Retake will only be processed by emailing a RETAKE completed form and a bank receipt to Iris Wan at email@example.com.
Please deposit the retake fee to “Sha Tin College” HSBC bank account (808-306948-001).
Retake application should only be considered as the very last resort. Coursework/Oral/IA marks of the May 2021 session will be brought forward and only written exam papers can be retaken.
Retake fees between 6 July to 26 July: Per subject fee (HK$2,320)
Retake fees between 27 July to 11 Oct: Per subject fee (HK$2,540)
Iris Wan Kellie Fagan
Examinations Manager Vice Principal