Your IB mock examinations will take place from Monday 7th January to Friday 18th January 2019. During this time, you will be on study leave and are only required to attend school for your mock examinations. Classes will resume on Monday 21st January. The mock examinations are essential preparation for the actual examinations in May 2019.
You need to follow these instructions:
- All students MUST register in and out of school using their Octopus Cards in the normal manner and sign in and out at Reception.
- You need to gather in the Room 237 15 minutes before the scheduled start of your examination.
- TI – Nspire: All calculators, if permitted, must be in “press to test” mode for all exams and checked by invigilators. Please see the information in the attached document for details of how to do this. There is also further information relating to other types of calculators.
- All students need to read the attached copy of the IB instructions on the conduct of IB examinations. This mock exam session will be run in accordance with IB rules and regulations.
- Students will not be allowed to take bags, smart watches or smartphones into the Hall. It is the student’s responsibility to store them safely outside of the exam hall.
All examinations will take place in the Hall (except for Visual Arts and Language oral examinations). A copy of the mock examination timetable is attached for your information.
If you have any clashes on your timetable, please see Ms. Wan ASAP in Room 117.
Please show this letter to your parents so that they are aware you may be studying at home during this period.
Iris Wan Cliff Imeson Paul Hoang
Examination Manager Assessment Coordinator IB Coordinator/Vice Principal