Sports Day 2019
Dear Parents and Guardians,
This year’s Sports Day is on Thursday 12th December at 9.00 am. Any parents who wish to come and support are more than welcome. The venue this year is the ‘Education University of Hong Kong, Pak Shek Kok Sports Centre’ (formally the ‘Hong Kong Institute of Education Sports Centre’) situated at 55 Yau King Lane, Tai Po., Tel: 2638 1245.
- Normal school buses will go straight to EdUHK, without stopping at Sha Tin College, for registration at 9.00 am and will collect students from EdUHK between 1:15 pm – 1:30 pm. Please check the new pick up times on the bus route timetable in the pdf file attached here.
- Students who normally make their own way to and from school can take buses which will depart from the College between 8:00 am and 8:30 am. Buses will return to school after the event via, Sha Tin MTR station.
- Parents may drop their children directly at the EdUHK, which opens at 8:30 am.
- Please click the links below for a map and directions
– Directions to EdUHK from Sha Tin
– Alternative Route to EdUHK from Sha Tin using Old Tai Po Road
– Directions to EdUHK from Sai Kung
– Directions to EdUHK from Fanling
- Events will start at 9:15 am sharp.
- Spectators are welcome and free parking is available on site.
- No afternoon lessons are scheduled on this day. Students can go directly home from the event.
Should you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Mr. Andy Service