Dear Parents and Guardians,
The Sha Tin College & Sha Tin Junior School Fair is an annual fundraising and community event jointly sponsored by Sha Tin College PTSA and Sha Tin Junior PTA. The funds raised are used to support student activities, improve school environment and contribute to the local society community through a number of charitable donations. Parents, teachers, school staff and students are working hard behind the scenes to make this event a success.
Don’t forget to mark your family’s calendar for Friday, 7th February.
We cordially invite you to come and help in any of the following ways:
○ Cash Donation by cheque (made payable to “Sha Tin College Parent Teacher Association Ltd”)
○ Small Prizes for games stalls (e.g. new stationery items/ new small toys)
○ Toys for selling on school stall (new Items or samples)
○ 2nd Hand Books (send into school from Monday 3rd February to Friday 7thFebruary)
○ 2nd Hand Uniform (clean and in good condition)
○ Chinese Food Stall Donation (due to the new ESF policy, only items from licensed manufacturers are accepted for selling. We regret that homemade items are no longer accepted.)
Volunteer on the Night
○ Food Stalls ○ 2nd Hand Uniform Sales ○ School Games Stalls ○ General Help
Name: _____________________ Phone: _____________ Email: ________________________
Child’s Name: ______________________ Tutor Group: ____________
Please complete this form and submit it either to Sha Tin College PTSA, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sha Tin Junior PTA, email@example.com). Forms and donation to STC reception for STC Students and to SJS PTA office for SJS students. We will contact you closer to the date and let you know when and how to drop off the other items, and details regarding volunteer arrangements.
We gratefully appreciate your generosity and support.
Joey Chung Lily Wong
Chair Person Chair Person
STC PTSA SJS PTSA