Results of STC PTSA Parent Survey
- Majority of STC parents, both mothers and fathers are working full time
- Parents would like more regular updates about children’s school activities
- Parents are interested in PTSA sponsored social and volunteer activities that allow parents to spend more time with their children
- Parents would like more information on how to promote student well-being, foster better relationships with teenage children, handling homework and study habits, and university and career guidance
- Rest assured, the PTSA is committed to actions to better respond to parent’s needs.
For a start, here are some suggestions on how you as busy parents can connect with your child’s school life.
The Sha Tin College PTSA website has the latest information on our committee, uniform shop price list and bus service information. It will be updated shortly with next year’s PTSA AGM and meeting dates. If you have any specific enquiries or constructive feedback, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our administrator or a committee member will contact you directly to discuss.
The Sha Tin College PTSA Facebook page has more updates on the latest school activities, parenting workshops, ESF announcements. If you have a Facebook account, please access the page above and ‘like’ it so you’ll be able to see our posts. We also welcome you to leave us comments or questions.