Invitation to join the Junior Athlete Group
Are you an Elite Athlete?
We are looking to start a new Junior Athlete Group at Sha Tin College and would like to invite your son/daughter to apply.
What are the benefits of the being in the Junior Athlete Group?
- A dedicated member of staff to coordinate your school and sporting needs.
- A Junior Athlete Group tutor time once a week to check on progress.
- Monitoring of ‘pressure points’ in work and training/competition schedules.
- Sports Science support.
- The formation of a Parental Support Group to help share experiences, issues and problems.
- A chance to meet with other elite athletes from a range of different sports.
Who should apply? Your son/daughter meets one or more of the following criteria:
- Represents Hong Kong or another country at any sport at any age group.
- Plays elite level sport for a club that is affiliated with a Hong Kong Sport’s governing body.
- Currently supported by the Hong Kong Sports Institute (HKSI) with either full or part-time status.
- Undergoing the 3 year IB Diploma Course at STC in conjunction with the World Academy of Sport.
- Have a national ranking in any sport.
How do I apply?
You will need to complete the Google Form in the link below by the 11th January 2019:
What happens after my application?
You will be contacted to set a time and date for an interview with both yourself and your parents to find out more about how Sha Tin College can support you in your athletic and academic pursuits.
Head of PE Department